***Due to many requests, the deadline for paper submission has been extended from May 20th to May 29th***
Authors are invited to submit a short paper that demonstrates recent results in applied computing research, and/or application of smart technologies in various domain areas.
All papers must be written in English, anonymized, and submitted in pdf format via the conference’s submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nacst21). Papers must not exceed three (03) pages, formatted according to IEEE format (MS Word, Latex), including figures, tables, and references. Papers will be double-blind reviewed.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
ACST’21 special issue: Authors of selected accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers for publication as a special issue in one of the following journals:
- International Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation (IJAEC) (https://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-applied-evolutionary-computation/1127).
List of Topics
- Computer Science Applications (CSA): Topics include but are not limited to
- Big Data Management and Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Computer Networks
- Cyber Security & Cryptography
- Data & Process Mining
- Data warehousing and Query Optimization
- Decision Support Systems
- Digital Image Processing
- Distributed Computing Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning/Deep learning
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Multi-Robotics Systems
- Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Social Networks Applications
- Smart Technologies and Applications (STA): Topics include but are not limited to
- 4G and 5G Communication Networks
- Internet of Things for Smart Cities
- Monitoring systems
- Sensors and measurements
- Smart Agriculture IoT Solutions
- Smart Connected Devices
- Smart grid in photovoltaic power
- Smart Network Communications